Canadian Liquor Store always does its best to ensure your order is well packaged, using original winery packaging, styrofoam shippers, etc., however, once the package leaves our warehouse, Canadian Liquor Store is no longer liable for it. Please be aware that extra re-shipping fee may apply if the customer has entered the wrong address or postal code and We do not accept shipping to PO boxes.
Couriers do not insure liquor, therefore, Canadian Liquor Store is unable to cover any loss or damages that may occur during shipping.
WHEN WILL MY PARCEL ARRIVE?
Please allow for 2-4 business days for deliveries within Alberta, 3-6 business days for Western Canada and 6-10 business days for Eastern Canada.
Please note that our courier delivers from Monday to Friday between 9am - 5pm your local time. We recommend using your business address as the shipping address if you or another person of legal drinking age is not able to receive the parcel in person. We cannot leave the parcel at the door. Alternatively, you could let us know your preferred shipping days so that we may advise the courier. Please note that we cannot guarantee an exact time and we require at least a three hour window in which someone will be home.
However: In some cases- depending on where you live, weather conditions and other unforeseen events, delivery could take longer. We will keep you updated in the event of a delay. You will receive tracking information once your order has been processed and shipped out. This may take up to 2 business days.
- Delivery times vary by product type and method of delivery. Typically, urban addresses will receive packages within the early part of delivery estimates; expect the latter part of delivery estimates for rural addresses.
- Delivery times or pickup times may be affected by weather or order volumes.
- All Shipping fees at checkout are calculated and set by our courier.
- If no one is home after 2 delivery attempts, there will be an additional $15 charge for the 3rd attempt.
- In the event our regular courier does not ship to your area, we will send spirits via Canada Post and contact you to discuss other options to ship wine that requires temperature control.